Zoom, or other video, meetings seem to be the way of the future. Though many businesses may return to normal office hours, the requirement to work from home has showed us that there are some jobs
A New Kitchen Look Without Remodeling
Almost every homeowner dreams of a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen, but kitchen remodels are expensive and can often take months to complete. Fortunately, there are a few easy changes you can make which will give you the updated look you crave with significantly less cost.
5 Perfect Kitchen Upgrades
1. Cabinets - Cabinets do not need to be replaced to change the look of your kitchen. Consider refacing which leaves the bases in place and changes only the exterior of the cabinetry. Even a fresh coat of paint in a chic new color will dramatically change the look of your kitchen - often a weekend project.
2. Backsplash and Countertops - Trends come and go, if you are still looking at black granite countertops and backsplash, you can lighten up with one of the latest white toned options. From bright subway tiles to subtle gray, blue and sand tones, a new backsplash and countertop will quickly change the feel of your space.
3. Lighting - Now is the time to remove the old flourescent lights and replace them with some of the latest trends in lights. Style magazines show a variety of options including chandeliers, once reserved only for formal dining rooms.
4. Hardware - Change those old pulls and knobs. This is a simple change that can add some contemporary style to your kitchen.
5. Appliances - Dated black or white appliances can pull down the look of the kitchen. Modern stainless steel appliances have become as affordable as the old styles.
Adding a contemporary update to your kitchen doesn't have to set you back tens of thousands of dollars. Take a quick inventory of the space and you'll see that a few simple changes can make a huge difference in the look and feel of your kitchen.
Raised by a family of land developers in Madrid Spain, I studied at the Artistic Institute in Madrid, Spain and graduated with a bachelorâ€™s degree in interior design. As an interior designer I desig....